Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fishing in Fort Myers










“You’re a lucky man”, I must have said it a hundred times that day, the man I was referring to was Capt. Rick Depaiva. I was fortunate enough to spend a day with Rick earlier this week and let me tell you he is a lucky man. The waters around his home in Fort Myers are an outdoor lover’s dream. I spent the entire day in a trance looking into the beautiful clear water. Rick is obviously a very talented photographer, but he also knows the waters of Pine Island sound and Matlache pass better than most. He continually brought me to flats that were teaming with redfish and wading birds, a fly fisherman and outdoor photographers dream. You owe it to yourself to spend a day on the water with Rick whether it is images of rare birds or shots at tails. Rick you’re a lucky man! I look forward to spending more days with Rick in the future, we both share a passion for fly fishing and outdoor photography.


For more infomation on my fishing guide service check out http://www.stuartflyfishing.com/ or for more of my photography check out www.pbase.com/stuartflyfishing