Friday, February 6, 2009

The new site design is launched!

Time to check it out, StuartFlyfishing.com has a new look. It all started a few months ago when I meet Rob McAbee, do I need to say it? The Bug slinger guy. Anyway, as many of you know Rob also has a design company called Nomad Design and with his help he has given me a killer new look. It all ties together, from the website, to this blog, new business cards and also the new line of shirts. Speaking of shirts, I want to send out a big thanks to everyone that has bought one. I was really overwhelmed at the popularity of the micro fiber shirt, as a matter of fact I am almost out of them. I apologize for the short post, I have been waiting a long time for this post, but I have a charter tonight and I have to run. The snook on the lights have been very good lately so I hope this recent cold weather has not changed things too much. I will be sure to keep you guys updated. Give me some comments on the new site.

my guide service website
my photography website

No comments: