Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stuart Flyfishing on Facebook


I know, most of you that know me well are saying, "what in the world has gotten into John?" First the blog and now facebook, that's right if you are on facebook come and become a member of my group "Stuart Flyfishing". It is the perfect way for all of us to interact and network with others that share the same passion for flyfishing. At the time I am posting this I have 39 followers to this blog and I am getting close to 100 visits a day and the bottom line is I really do not know who you are? I have been on facebook for about 6 months now and I can not tell you how great it has been getting back in touch with old friends from high school but, lately it has become even more about staying in touch with others in the flyfishing world. Come join the fun and if you are a follower of this blog tell me what your user name is so I can connect a face with a reader. This blog is a perfect place for me to share stories and photography but in all honesty it is very hard to use it to communicate, this is where facebook comes into play. Check it out, I bet you you will be surprised by all the people that you know on facebook.
John
my guide service website
my photography website

No comments: