Friday, February 12, 2010

Messing around with HDR


I have been playing around with HDR photography, it is a different approach to photography and sometimes over done in my opinion but fun none the less. It definitely has it role in digital photography. Here are some examples of different levels of HDR or tone mapping. Spring should be showing some signs soon and when it does be ready for some giant jack, cobia, and permit photos!



This is a new lid by Bug Slinger, my new favorite hat!


We are still in our winter time pattern, and fishing has been very good. I am mainly targeting pompano, trout, bluefish, and spanish mackerel, but I can assure you that once the ocean lays down the excitement will start. I still have some good days open for March, April, and May, sorry June is booked solid but if something opens up I will post it here. Thanks to everyone who has been following my blog and of course everyone that fishes with me.






my guide service website http://stuartflyfishing.com
my photography website http://pbase.com/stuartflyfishing

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics, especially the views of the wedding-cake.

Momoc HDR Photography said...

good HDR man...maybe try to less the halo...but..what a big deal...